Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Please Be Careful To Not Fa…

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Fed-Kun's army
1 Ping pong ball and out of game? so useless, At least Megumin can make mushroom cloud
No 50 cal incendiary rounds? No Flammenwerfer? Just straight to fiery explosives.
If I remember correct, His weapon come from his collection of air-soft gun.
So don't expect Flamethrower.

1 Ping pong ball and out of game? so useless, At least Megumin can make mushroom cloud

If I remember correct, His weapon come from his collection of air-soft gun.
So don't expect Flamethrower.
there are ways to make Air-soft Flamethrowers.

i think my brain.exe currently not working.
did i just saw a grenade launcher.
i wonder what next maybe we can see rocket launcher or maybe some missile or even some Tank and Plane (due to magic Model become real size or the model have same power as real size)

Dex-chan lover
Something that is almost never brought up is those 40x46 low velocity grenades have an arming distance for safety reasons. Most of them are set for 10-30 meters before the grenade actually arms. There's a few HE ones that have an arming distance of 3 meters, but they're rare.

As for what happens when you shoot a 40mm LV round before its arming distance... you just hit them with an inert 40mm projectile. It would certainly hurt like fuck and potentially kill by sheer force of getting smacked with it if hit in the right place, but it won't turn your target into chunky salsa unless it's the couple of ones that do have a 3m arming distance. (I remember reading a collection of stories from Vietnam veterans one time and a guy was actually on patrol and shot at a VC with an M79 and it just hit the guy, surprised and scared the shit out of both of them and the rest of the guys in each other's patrol then started firing)

In which case, you too, might be caught in it.

Users who are viewing this thread