Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The Seven-Headed Demonic Be…

Dex-chan lover
Oof, flip-cocking a lever gun is a fast way to break your fingers. To safely do that you need a modified lever that has a fist sized loop so your hands can roll around without binding up.

il_1588xN.1769419381_k9xn.jpg

You can still pull it off without the enlarged loop and not harm yourself, it's just difficult to do. Also if the barrel is too long there's a chance it will bonk you in the face, if you pay attention the spin cock gun in films have shorter barrels as well. Half flip-cocking is safer (relatively) in that case, which you just let the gun drop open then snap it back close like a double barrel gun, but that's not cool.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I was hoping to see dragonfire rounds. Because fire iz best :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I was hoping to see dragonfire rounds. Because fire iz best :meguusmug:
Dragon's Breath rounds look pretty and awesome, but that's about all they are good for.

...That said, .50 BMG API-T rounds both look and are impressive. Although I doubt he will pull that out for the Ma Deuce.

I have to give the manga credit, because when he started reaching through the portal I thought he was going to pull out an M134, which would've made me roll my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
now that you think about it.. jewel shield actually fits her coz she 2-hand her sword.. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Im wondering if hydra can actually regenerate their heart? And I don't really know any gun besides railgun who's have enough firepower to cauterize a hydra at hit without being classified as a Cannon

Dex-chan lover
Oof, flip-cocking a lever gun is a fast way to break your fingers. To safely do that you need a modified lever that has a fist sized loop so your hands can roll around without binding up.

il_1588xN.1769419381_k9xn.jpg

You can still pull it of without harming yourself, it's just difficult to do. Also if the barrel is too long there's a chance it will bonk you in the face, if you pay attention the spin cock gun in films have shorter barrels as well. Half flip-cocking is safer (relatively) in that case, which you just let the gun drop open then snap it back close like a double barrel gun, but that's not cool.
Nerd

Im wondering if hydra can actually regenerate their heart? And I don't really know any gun besides railgun who's have enough firepower to cauterize a hydra at hit without being classified as a Cannon
The railgun itself can be categorized as a cannon right? Seeing as most depiction of railgun and it's variants were capable of only firing a single shot before overheating, needing to charged up for a long time, or just reloading it takes too much effort (like an actual cannon lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread