Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, this got quite a few more minus points from me now. He's super OP and he's like "HEY, Don't think you'll get away, bitch" and then the other person escapes in one chapter and we get it revealed to us that... This guy is too much of a bitch to kill humans? Really? Did he actually tell his classmate that she can't even kill someone when he himself is a moron that can't even kill someone when he needs to even after going through the adventures of a hero?

Also, the black band theory makes no sense. As if this guy can't just remove it if he wants to even if it had such an effect, but obviously it doesn't because if it did, they would be pretty useless. Imagine a human enemy showing up that they had to deal with, then they can't kill them? Yeah, right.

So, it's just his own hypocrisy. A damn shame, because I liked the high-paced and full of spirit mc. I hope it won't matter much.

Still, there are plenty of other things to complain about, like the childhood friend etc, she's already ready to head out? Dude, what the fuck is going on with the pacing in this manga? 4 chapters and it feels like the current progress should've taken at least 40 chapters. It's like 40 chapters condensed into 4. Saying it's fast paced doesn't cut it, this thing is riding on a fucking spaceship in warp mode. There's no time to grasp anything that is going on, but I guess it's all for lulz?

Fookin side bitch should stay away, bloody short hair.

+ They shouldn't drag this story out too much since there isn't really allot of room to make it more entertaining, lets hope this won't become a daily life shiet.

.......... did the author just push the turbo button.... cuz in the las 2 chapters it felt so rushed that it almost hit a wall....... and if the reason he can't kill human other than a curse or a restrain placed on him by the gods then we got one big plot hole or a big hypocrite.....

Dex-chan lover
Use any means to defeat him. Give him STD and watch his harem crumble.

What - he won't kill humans? What the fuck was the point in him not bringing what's her name - who has a crush on him, for not being able to kill humans. He can't either - useless cuck.

Dex-chan lover
Showing the villain for the first time with their face kind of hidden and then just outright telling us who it is 5 pages alter
10/10

Many plot holes. I can't believe I kept reading after the first chapter. What am I doing...

Users who are viewing this thread