Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
@fform I mean... that's just way too obvious. He's obsessed with MC-kun, so after all of his experiments failed, he figured inspiring loyalty is better than disposal of the subjects.

Dex-chan lover
... The entire time, there was something so dark that it eluded Yuki's sight. So, is gay-lover took it up and leveled the place and saved the most "Useful" of tools.

Double-page supporter
Pfffft author thinks we'll have pity or sympathize with these idiots with this sorry ass of an excuse for a backstory. Author just literally tossed all of them conveniently into "we were all tortured endlessly" scenario altogether. They don't even have separate backstories, author just jumbled them all into one shitty backstory lmfao. This is a real sad attempt at making readers trying to sympathize for them, I've seen hentai with better literary and story building skills than this. I don't think anyone here gives a rats ass about these side characters even with this half assed attempt to give them a backstory. Either the author is not confident in creating a long running plot and story, hence why the pacing seems to be at a lightspeed pace, or author is just bad in general with story building. Pretty sad, because the art is fairly good. The artist is wasted on this author. Some might think at least the villain is well written because he's so hate-able, but I find it funny how people think "if we despise the villain, then that just means they're doing a good job at creating a villain!." That is a shitty reasoning to consider someone a good villain. Anyone can write a villain that is extremely hate-able. Rather a truly well written villain is able to ride that thin balance of being someone you hate, but at the same time find yourself rooting for at occasions. A compelling villain is more diverse and mult-faceted than just "I'M THE SCUM OF THE EARTH, I'M REALLY SHITTY AND WILL GET AWAY WITH DOING SHITTY THINGS TO INFURIATE EVEYRONE."

The only reason I stuck around so far was because I was holding on some hope that the plot will get a little better, but this chapter makes me think twice about reading any further. It's a shame, this could have been a good read.

Hey I've seen this backstory before https://mangadex.org/title/28544/yondome-wa-iya-na-shizokusei-majutsushi

Fed-Kun's army
I was always watching you

Yeah ALRIGHT not creepy or suspect at all. Why the hell didn't you free us earlier then? O wait, you're the one who founded this place? You were just waiting to fake save us? You're just a pile of shit?

Alright, I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread