Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
I feel as though I am in too deep to give up reading this but also desperately waiting for the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well, in the narrative it did say that she lost her mind. Why, though, is the question.
Maybe she fell for the MC, and snapped when she observed all the beauties gathering around him.
Near the end of the chapter, there's a hint of recognition.

Dex-chan lover
This..... yeah.... ok...
NextBossNewTeamup I guess? For another 15-20 chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: MC looks like the old, old, old, old, old, old, Ex-boyfriend that made her go cray-cray in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Creation God: Starts killing humans.
Destruction God: Mate, that's MY job.

IDK but couldn't they try to talk to her for now when she is shill and just go on figthing when things go out the window?
Keep ready to fight but just talk to her.

Dex-chan lover
How come the highest being who created and maintained the balance of the world lose her mind. She is not some random human. Totally lacking integrity as a god :win:
Shruggs Dunno, but It's a common theme. Look at the setting for White Wolf and Vampire the Masquerade.

Dex-chan lover
What sort of rabid animal buys a Photoshop subscription?
I'm more amazed that they have a licensed copy of Photoshop, but all the letters are somehow jpegged/pixelated (be it in bubbles of manga pages or in texts of credit pages).

Talk no Jutsu! I defeat you so i forgive all of your sin! And now you are my best buddy! Let's defeat that new enemy that you've just summoned and intent to use to destroy the world! Power of friendship always prevails!

Dex-chan lover
Paying for Photoshop and not even stitching spread pages, are you fucking for real, guys? :question:

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I want to make this perfectly clear:

PLEASE; IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, PLEASE KEEP TRANSLATING THIS!

That said...
What a fucking shit show. It's like somebody had a bet that you couldn't pile up every stupid and useless trope and shove it up the ass of a hippopotamus in hopes it would vomit out a manga.

I am so beyond even dealing with the whole "friendship ending" idiocy; every single time, it is an act of lunacy, and has so little basis in reality that you can't maintain any kind of suspension of disbelief.

Outside of Japan, there really isn't any body on this planet above the age of Seven who thinks you can just say "Aw, shucks," and nobody cares that you committed torture and mass murder... and the Japanese only think so because of WWII ending with very little war tribunals (let's please not get into that topic beyond that).

I don't care that he would have trouble beating this random goddess, blonde boy needs to have his arms and legs lopped off, and kept in a room with the corpse of the dipshit who (Thank god!) cut her own stupid useless throat, so he can just enjoy his long desired shit life of agony; he worked hard for it, so fuck it, let him have it.

Meh.

Seriously, though: thanks for the TL, I know it's a lot of work.
Please keep it up if you can.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh.

Well it's a new fight at least. I guess.
Should only last another... what; 65, 70 chapters? Right?

I mean, he may have to stop in the middle and discuss his final form/limit break, and then maybe a few chapters of flashback for the goddess, and some from him fighting together with his new old buddy...

Dex-chan lover
This manga is like crack. Deep down, you know you need to stop.
And at some point, you do stop (reading)
But then the shakes return, and you relapse.
This is the current state of affairs. I will quit again, and be back in a few months.

Keep on translating. You guys are doing a hell of a job. Your like my supplier...

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this literally just "Naruto and Sasuke have to put aside their differences and team to beat this out-of-nowhere divine being"?

Yeah this plot is now definitely a ripoff of other manga/anime...

Would have been better if it ended in Touma's defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread