Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.2

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@LuketheSmugger

Normally I would agree with you.
But considering the opponent is so eager to get them to stop might suggest he has his limits too how long he can keep it up.
It might be that he requires a lot of energy to block every attack, and is afraid that he might run out of magic.
Not to mention, its the only thing you can do if you don´t have access to any none physical attacks anyway.
Granted the fact they combined as they did would suggest they have some magical skills... but still...

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is the same argument as those new armors which are supposedly 50 cal. bullet proof.
The armor will survive, but the person inside the armor will be jelly

Dex-chan lover
When OP protag isekai manga goes to a battle arc that spans over multiple chapters with people we hardly knew and care and almost no input at all from the MC...
Dividing the chapters more doesn't help.

Dex-chan lover
LOL everybody running away from the manga when the girls start dropping dead. I wonder if the classmate girl will end up being killed by MC himself. This is getting surprisingly dark.

Users who are viewing this thread