Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 26.1

Seriously how long does this go on for!? There is still more enemies so even when this one finally dies of old age we still aren’t done with this arc.

Dex-chan lover
However....
a) she will die
b) she will lose her power
c) she will be crippled
d) there will be no side effects and she will be perfectly healthy

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_ well even if she is nearly death i don't think you need to worry that much
sinced the mc gluttony power can bring people back to live if i remember right from the webnovel thought the side effect he need to feed the gluttony for equal amount of thing he did and basically he is the son of god of death so yeah........ there is no such thing as death for mc companion at the very least

Dex-chan lover
are they still battling? oh they're still battling.

jesus christ this battle shit is just a brick wall for anything interesting in manga

Double-page supporter
@fform better yet, these 3 chapters could easily be PART of 1 whole chapter. Together with like... 5 previous? 10?

Group Leader
Mmmmh... OK, I think it's time to drop this.
We haven't seen the MC for like half the chapters published... Nothing but boring battles and dumb plots.

I was hoping for some kind of "explorer Isekai", where the MC rediscovers the magical world, I guess this it just another boring cliched battle-centric manga...

Aggregator gang
Omfg lol, we get a small drop and it’s STILL the same fight haha.
Constant power ups, when did metal person become able to turn to powder? Well whatever

However...*cliffhanger*
Yeah we know, she died anyway. Can we get a progress on the MC yet ? FFS, I swear this kind of plot really getting on my nerves. It's not less annoying than naive-MC plot.

Dex-chan lover
-Dragged out fight over weeks/months
-MC nowhere to be found
-Weird unique species powerup that was thought to be a legend

Is this Dragonball Z?

Contributor
I wouldn't mind this if the side characters weren't SO DUMB. I mean, they are practicing the exact definition of INSANITY!

Users who are viewing this thread