Isekai Teni, Jirai Tsuki. - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Haruka is really unpleasant. She stops just short of demanding that they always follow her plan.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone indeed, why couldn't she simply have demanded that they follow her plan, instead of stop short of it? Would have been way more pleasant, as its obvious the two buffoons are raising flags to mess things up with every idea they have, and unplanned move they do. Now we are instead just left annoyed wondering in what way they will screw things up

Haruka's face every time the bros do something weird is pretty funny. She's probably upset about the house repair job because she can't do much physical work anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaha...

Those are are somewhat uncontrollable.

I can remember they planning to attempt to go to the Red Light in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the effort, but waiting 2 months for 11 pages is...

Sorry I can't translate for you guys. If I could read Japanese, I'd buy the manga direct.
Still, it looks like you could use a proof reader. (Pg 12: "isn't there any jobs that requires physical labours than even us can do?" should read "Isn't there any jobs that require physical labour that even we can do." (note: Even though American, I find the use of Labour vs Labor acceptable as most other English speaking countries use that "u")

Aggregator gang
>Tries to avoid using japanese name
>Still going with japanese name
What the fuck

Fed-Kun's army
she reminds me of aqua from konosuba. i really hate that bitch and hate characters like that in any manga i read. it's slow anyways. might as well drop it.

Contributor
These 2 aren't the smartest huh... and the readers also seem quite lacking if they don't understand how stupid their decision was...

This isnt our world, lets be safe and get jobs and take it easy, even wild animals could be fatal.

Suddenly becomes lets go collect herbs (which we know nothing about) in the monster forest

@Harperbows just cus the forest might have monsters in it, doesnt mean you will 100% stumble into one, its why its a herbalist job i guess...then again this adventurer guild is more of a job finding guild given that the guys got jobs as laborers for a construction site

Users who are viewing this thread