Isekai Ten'i Shita node Cheat o Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 32.1 - I Decided to Reminisce

Dex-chan lover
Now to wait for the reactions of everyone else after he brings back the tree(s).

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Now to wait for the reactions of everyone else after he brings back the tree(s).

Thanks for the TL

They found Mirei (or rather, Ria has detected her stalking them long ago but just left her alone) and tried to ask her to join them.

She initially refuse since the gap between their power is too wide she's not sure she can contribute, pointing to absurdity of Kaede physically slicing the tree down alone in just 2 swings.

Curios, Kaede ask her how do people normally do it.
Mirei says that normally you'd either have a whole party with specialized axe cut it down or, the MP draining method:
Due to the tree's nature of naturally absorbing mana in nature, if you make cut on it and inject mana in, you can basically break it from inside. Mirei can do this aobut 3 times a day before hitting her limit.
Kaede tried the same, immediately explode the tree.

Merei be like "see?"
But Kaede think otherwise, that she can figure out the more efficient ways to hunt things for the group so she won't be deadweight.
Mirei "very well, I'll be the 'common sense person' of the party" and accept

The reaction of their hunts come later - -/

Dex-chan lover
They found Mirei (or rather, Ria has detected her stalking them long ago but just left her alone) and tried to ask her to join them.

She initially refuse since the gap between their power is too wide she's not sure she can contribute, pointing to absurdity of Kaede physically slicing the tree down alone in just 2 swings.

Curios, Kaede ask her how do people normally do it.
Mirei says that normally you'd either have a whole party with specialized axe cut it down or, the MP draining method:
Due to the tree's nature of naturally absorbing mana in nature, if you make cut on it and inject mana in, you can basically break it from inside. Mirei can do this aobut 3 times a day before hitting her limit.
Kaede tried the same, immediately explode the tree.

Merei be like "see?"
But Kaede think otherwise, that she can figure out the more efficient ways to hunt things for the group so she won't be deadweight.
Mirei "very well, I'll be the 'common sense person' of the party" and accept

The reaction of their hunts come later - -/
Thanks fam.

Dex-chan lover
So time for a job change? Maybe it's more lucrative to just become a lumberjack.

Also, Ria is probably a vip, trapped inside her own house because people can't accept that her previous incarnation is already dead.

nahida-kusanali.gif

Dex-chan lover
Calling it that Ria is some sort of AI or battle Automata
Elves in this kind of post apocalyptic fantasy world always are
reminds me of Lufia series , an old rpg series. An amnesiac girl joined the heroes in fighting the resurrected big bad demon lords , turn out she is the one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread