Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Ch. 31.1 - I Decided to get Used to the City

Dex-chan lover
there are fast and invisible birds that has an explosive attack and I'm the first one to kill it, hmm I wonder why the reward for tree cutting is that high? 🤔🤔🤔

brainlet-just-face.png
Wait, I'm genuinely confused. What point are you trying to make here? How are those 2 things related to each other?

Maybe dumb it down for me?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm genuinely confused. What point are you trying to make here? How are those 2 things related to each other?

Maybe dumb it down for me?
Exploders can go invisible and use explosive attacks that could harm the trees/kill Decibatreans. then Kaede had forgotten, either being just dumb/forgetful MC archetype, that the receptionist told him that he was the first to kill it, in a sense that he doesn't consider it a threat anymore.

plus there's the fact the he had forgotten that Decibatre is the frontline of the country he's in because he's just too OP.

Dex-chan lover
Exploders can go invisible and use explosive attacks that could harm the trees/kill Decibatreans. then Kaede had forgotten, either being just dumb/forgetful MC archetype, that the receptionist told him that he was the first to kill it, in a sense that he doesn't consider it a threat anymore.

plus there's the fact the he had forgotten that Decibatre is the frontline of the country he's in because he's just too OP.
Yeeaahh, that's quite a leap in logic there. I'm sure nobody just goes "Hmm, there are dangerous birds around, I bet tree-cutting is in demand and well compensated". Also, not sure what the original says, but they never mentioned retrieving the trees. Even with the birds, that's still easy for these nonsense adventurers so there gotta be something else to it.

No matter how obvious it is in hindsight though, still perfectly good conversation opener to ask about unusual local practice.

Dex-chan lover
Yeeaahh, that's quite a leap in logic there. I'm sure nobody just goes "Hmm, there are dangerous birds around, I bet tree-cutting is in demand and well compensated". Also, not sure what the original says, but they never mentioned retrieving the trees. Even with the birds, that's still easy for these nonsense adventurers so there gotta be something else to it.

No matter how obvious it is in hindsight though, still perfectly good conversation opener to ask about unusual local practice.
it's a quest via the guild, there's demand for it. then there was even a mention of vacant houses being destroyed, did you think raw materials won't be needed?

I forgot to add this since it was before I sleep but Exploders are birds, they could possibly be nesting on those trees making it dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread