Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I've Decided to Develop Magic

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, the average banana must be smaller where the QC lives than it is here.

"Hmm, I guess it's as strong as the Gargon Leather, so I can sell it to you for the same price."
That makes no sense...if it's the same strength, but also has a downside (the mana consumption), why would you sell it for the same price? Either the translator or the author had a brain fart.

Group Leader
Why he still need staff?
Can't he just modified sword? intact staff inside, so it's more length and have multiplier power.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwood824 such is business! Buy low, sell high.

Is it established that common swordsman use mp? I'm surprised that it didn't cost higher for the enchantment R&D and implementation. Probably the thing about cleaning house and recuperating costs.

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon If you've never been in any kind of fight, even something as lighthearted as a sparring match, you'd be shocked at how much happens in the span of just a few seconds; most fights rarely last more than a minute, so if you add in the several dozens he took out in the span of about 5 seconds with magic, 3 minutes is pretty reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread