Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I've Decided to Develop Magic

i got to lol with the magician too, that's not a staff anymore, it's a wand from harry potter.

and wth is that banana, lol

Is it illegal for a loli to go ara ara?
It's a wand, not a staff anymore
He sure is fast, almost 3 wolves killed each second...

Dex-chan lover
Given that the potion lasted three hours, and the fight lasted past sunset, I'd suspect the fight was actually three hours. (Might be mangaka typo if it's three minutes in the raw as well ;)

Alright guys, so apparently they can kill a total of 500~ wolves in 3 minutes? WHAT that's fucking amazing! Also, fuck man 9k mana

Dont u hate whrn u find a manga u like to read and u go to next chapter and u see the circle take a little bit too long and u realize i just got to last chapter as it takes u back to title page

Fed-Kun's army
I really dislike these protagonists who really easily blabber away their own personal (and very unique) skills to people who are basically strangers to them.. It's like these guys don't have any self-preservation instincts, or don't happen to think that the very same information which they told about, could be used against them by some very evil people, since people tend to gossip around...
So stupid, smh

Dex-chan lover
being an adventurer, do you really need to advance your rank? yeah you won't be able to take high rank quests, but you won't have the burdens that comes with high ranks, also if you need money, you just catch high rank monster and sell it, advancing the rank always seems like a bad choice when you are a cheat.

You do recover faster... -_-

its 10%/minute... idk if MC still use 1/minute mp regen...

Users who are viewing this thread