Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I've Decided to Develop Magic

Well, at least its not katana.
Also, why Japanese so hate plate armor, they're fine and much stronger ffs.

Ha, seems like the amount of questionable, out of nowhere progress reached even the hands of the translator, starting measuring distance in bananas. :D

MC cheerfully blabbing about the monstrous item box with the random worker, meanwhile wolf carcasses still chilling in it. I thought the reason was to not show off its capacity. Apparently, I was wrong and MC just forgot he has them inside... Why the hell is he pretending to hide anything when he shows off in the first opportunity. Not just now, but practically every time.

3-minute battle and 500 wolves killed? Pffft. How could an entire population be congregated at his spot? Did he just nuke most of them and kill stragglers who survived? I just can't read this, it's too much for me. It's like reading comedy that is making fun of the genre but twisting it to look like it's serious.

There are some interesting ideas - the quickie staff, but it's so bogged down by poor execution. (I don't mean, art or translation, but the source).

Immagine like a stationary staff long 20 meters in town serving as a town defense turret operated by the wizards

Maybe magician girls arent popular with men.. unless said man have at least a 60cm long ding dong.

Dex-chan lover
You move 16 tons,
And what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt.

St. Peter don't you call,
'Cause I can't go,
I owe my soul to the company store

I thought he’s a gamer, why not creating an aeo magic or trying if he can acquire lightning magic.
“I’m a gamer” when he can actually use magic only fireball came out , so much for a gamer lol

Users who are viewing this thread