Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I've Decided To Attack The Bandit's Base

sHisXgV.png

This is the reason all these guy turn to crime and become bandits.
During their youth, no one kidnapped them, its always the girls.

Boys never get noticed.

So she's kind of like an android that needs a mana source nearby to be able to function? And she doesn't remember the kidnapping because none of the kidnappers had mana and she was "off"?

Dex-chan lover
She for some reason seems like a mana leech. It is like if a blood leech were to be attached to a person whose body produced excess blood.

Double-page supporter
Everyone talking mad shit about the loli, but no one cares about my man's coke business huh

Loli get! Lolis are slowly invading every anime and manga to the point have one around will become a common thing....maybe is all part of a masterplan

Dex-chan lover
He seems to be a perfect partner for her, assuming she aids him on his jobs as an adventurer. He is very capable with both magic and close combat, and has magic power and mp to spare. Not sure how her power works (I imagine it'll be at least somewhat explained at some point), but it seems she can't use magic on her own so being around someone like him is ideal as far as her using magic is concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread