Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 33.1 - I Decided to do as Requested

Dex-chan lover
meh
MC can literally finish the entire operation in less than 3 hours
the 3 days wait time is completely unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
So why tf does this have the romance tag
It's probably a false tag because the one tagging just assumes there will be romance at some point, in which there's none. The story itself is pretty short though, it's only 5 novel volumes and I think we're already 70-80% covering the whole story and we just have introduced to the final enemy organization in this chapter, so yeah... It was a kinda rushed ending in the novel too, the author focused more on his other two more popular novels.

This author is very bad at doing romance the only thing resembling romance is in his other series https://mangadex.org/title/70fe972b...c14/the-strongest-sage-with-the-weakest-crest between the MC and his one party member which never goes anywhere more than blushing awkwardly in between of hundreds of chapters lmao.

Don't believe anyone who said the author is capable of doing romance, he's only good at making OP protags fights and adventuring the world, that's it.

Last edited:
It's probably a false tag because the one tagging just assumes there will be romance at some point, in which there's none. The story itself is pretty short though, it's only 5 novel volumes and I think we're already 70-80% covering the whole story and we just have introduced to the final enemy organization in this chapter, so yeah... It was a kinda rushed ending in the novel too, the author focused more on his other two more popular novels.

This author is very bad at doing romance the only thing resembling romance is in his other series https://mangadex.org/title/70fe972b...c14/the-strongest-sage-with-the-weakest-crest between the MC and his one party member which never goes anywhere more than blushing awkwardly in between of hundreds of chapters lmao.

Don't believe anyone who said the author is capable of doing romance, he's only good at making OP protags fights and adventuring the world, that's it.
so just a boring ass OMG I CAN DO EVERYTHING I CAN isekai? well at least its not a "I CAN DO EVERYTHING I CAN SO I WILL HAVE 20 HAREMS" isekai :V

Dex-chan lover
so just a boring ass OMG I CAN DO EVERYTHING I CAN isekai? well at least its not a "I CAN DO EVERYTHING I CAN SO I WILL HAVE 20 HAREMS" isekai :V
Ironically you consumed this junk food isekai until its latest chapter though, I guess you're bored and have nothing better to do :v

Ironically you consumed this junk food isekai until its latest chapter though, I guess you're bored and have nothing better to do :v
i havent even read this thing. i checked the tags, went to the latest chapter and asked for the romance :v

Users who are viewing this thread