Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Teacher. It should have been a respectable job but now it has become like a joke job. Many students don't like teachers and many teachers just teach from the books only.

The student use A.I to do school home work, not respect teacher, do weird thing in classroom, talk, cheat in exam, shoot at the teacher, bully the teachers, and many horrible thing that student done at the school.

Teacher, don't have enough payments, need to do overtime, need to listening parent outburst, need to take care more than 30 students, can't be angry to students, can't punished the students, can't be show bad image to students, and many more. Of course some teachers is horrible.

Dex-chan lover
Not entire sure what some of the dialogues meant or refer to, but otherwise thank you for translations.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher. It should have been a respectable job but now it has become like a joke job. Many students don't like teachers and many teachers just teach from the books only.

The student use A.I to do school home work, not respect teacher, do weird thing in classroom, talk, cheat in exam, shoot at the teacher, bully the teachers, and many horrible thing that student done at the school.

Teacher, don't have enough payments, need to do overtime, need to listening parent outburst, need to take care more than 30 students, can't be angry to students, can't punished the students, can't be show bad image to students, and many more. Of course some teachers is horrible.
Not just teachers being horrible, some of them are bad to where they're teaching the wrong subjects that won't get them far in life. I don't even know who approves such things in those schools, but whoever is in charge of those and the teachers who are drilling those things in the students' heads need to be removed and replaced.

That aside, yeah, I wouldn't trust that guy at the end to 'deliver' the message to the headmaster, as he seemed like a condescending enough bastard to just ignore that request altogether. "When you want something done, do it yourself," and all that.

Dex-chan lover
WTF why the magic stones that emits cold air are on the bottom??? Artist never saw an actual icebox or fridge or smt?

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember bookmarking this but it seems great

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Weird to see a female lead in this kinda story

Dex-chan lover

Lmao who hurt you? Just quit teaching if you hate students so much.

AI exists get over it,
Teachers should know how to get the respect they deserve not expect it by default. Same with bullying they're the adults
If kids don't do weird stuff or talk why would they be kids and need monitoring? Same with stupid stuff and cheating
Pretty sure shoot at teacher should be a US and similar country problem 🤣

Well most jobs now are easily replaceable and force overtime at low salaries, teaching isn't anything special.
'Need to listening parent outburst' duh you're teaching their kids?
' Need to take care more than 30 students'
What were you expecting some personal coaching 1to1?
Afcourse you can be angry and punish but not corporeal or extremely damaging.
WHY TF SHOULD A ROLE MODEL TO THEM BE ALLOWED TO SHOW A BAD IMAGE?? a drunk or flirty teacher is only good in a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread