Isekai Ten'i Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
it might be a good idea to try to fit the text in the bubble better, maybe shrink the text a bit so you don't have to break words between lines as much

Dex-chan lover
couple pages later:

:question:
That was fmc rebutting what was said earlier because from what she had seen he seemed to judge her not on her being a commoner but on her abilities.

There were other scenes with very wonky and hard to understand tl though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I look forward to seeing him humbled, though I wonder if it will involve humiliating his parents or they will turn out to be reasonable and punish him themselves.
My guess is they'll show up and initially act haughty when they don't know the situation, but during the meeting they'll realize she's reasonable and their son will pull some freak-out that'll make them snap at him and realize she was in the right.

That was fmc rebutting what was said earlier because from what she had seen he seemed to judge her not on her being a commoner but on her abilities.
Yeah, pretty much this.

I assume that the truth is that he's just extremely meritocratic, and in this world there's a pretty direct tie between nobility and magic ability due to education (and also manners, which nobles are taught more). So everyone else thinks that he cares about nobility for nobility's sake, but he probably sees through Aoi's actual magic ability + her demeanor, and realizes that even though she's a commoner, she meets the criteria for what he approves of in people, so he approves of her and she doesn't feel the judginess she was expecting.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the parents are actually decent people and allows him to be punished or even punish him themselves

Dex-chan lover
At this point. It's not really wrong to say that "the fate of the nation is depend on her judgement"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
There's only 2 ways his parents can be:
Extremely neglectful since he's the 2nd son
Or actually sh*tty ppl whom he just learnt from

Dex-chan lover
Summarized into just one word.
9bvokE9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread