Isekai Ten'i Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
I like this, get rekt by his foolishness...
I'm just hoping that Aoi cut-off one of his hands tho

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if this is the king:
giphy.webp

It'd be really easy to humble him, but educating him to be a proper king?

Dex-chan lover
just realized that a lot of the names is based off alcohol name.

Fiddich academy - Glennfiddich Whisky
Famous Grouse - The Famous Grouse
Speside - Speyside Single Malt
Foa Perno - Pernod Absinthe
Strass - Karl Strauss
Rock Kilbegan - Kilbeggan Traditional Whiskey(this is a scottish brewery. lots of rock over there)

and a lot more.

might come in handy when translating furigana to english, Translator-san.

Last edited:
Group Leader
just realized that a lot of the names is based off alcohol name.

Fiddich academy - Glennfiddich Whisky
Famous Grouse - The Famous Grouse
Speside - Speyside Single Malt
Foa Perno - Pernod Absinthe
Strass - Karl Strauss
Rock Kilbegan - Kilbeggan Traditional Whiskey

and a lot more.

might come in handy when translating furigana to english, Translator-san.
Japanese naming character after whiskey they drinks everyday, i love it. Thanks, gonna pinned this on discord server

Dex-chan lover
Finally we circle back to the opening. If feels like we are taking it forever to get here.

Dex-chan lover
yawn, I feel like I'm reading some trash korean manwha where everyone else is an asshole and the good side characters are just there to gush over the MC/FMC.

Dex-chan lover
ok . . .
I'm confused at the battle page , what is even happening and seems like some panel is swap or something

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
There's only 2 ways his parents can be:
Extremely neglectful since he's the 2nd son
Or actually sh*tty ppl whom he just learnt from
another possibility is stern parents but son got ego stroked by his supporters. Got sent to school hoping he might change for better.

Or he is trying to hard to fit the shoes that is not meant for him (1st prince got sick, he doesn't know what to do and lash out, flaunting his powers and titles).

Supporter
Yeah, page 27 and 29 feels weird.
He got slapped into a wall in 27 but on 29 it is like it didn't happen?

Page 25 the 2nd prince looks like using a wand and page 31 there is random panel of a blade.
I've been trying to make any kind of sense of that slap in the first place -- an upwards motion strike with her right hand, making contact with the right side of his face....

I'm not understanding p22, but I'm guessing his tone or his ambiguous laugh came off sarcastic instead of diffusing.

Thanks for chap
There's only 2 ways his parents can be:
Extremely neglectful since he's the 2nd son
Or actually sh*tty ppl whom he just learnt from

There's a lot more than 2 ways. Those are the most likely options but there's also "Some past event traumatised him" "He fell in with a negative crowd and attempts to pull him out just lead him to dig in deeper" "His elder brother holds views that are completely the opposite and jealously lead him to take opposing views out of spite" and even "He's just genuinely a terrible person."

The modern focus on assuming that children, especially teenagers are solely the result of their parents is nonsense that rejects that children and teenagers have agency too. He could be the way he is as a result of his parents but he could equally be the way he is in spite of them.

Users who are viewing this thread