Isekai Ten'ishita Node Cheat wo Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I've Decided To Take A Quest

@Koremitsu_Arita I can conceive that a Dwarf would not know about tempering in a scenario were they are proud of their ways and not very interested in development... you know, "tradition"n "it works, no need for improvement" and "the way of the ancestors".

@Koremitsu_Arita
Not everyone is open minded., also mc saw his blacksmith thecnique first then say something. Mc also said he didn't know the exact temperature for it.

Dex-chan lover
MC is retarded, good lord. Showing both Item Box (tho the girld didnt care about it, when he first pulled the herb from his inventory to show her) and talking about Appraisal openly when he had already hid them to 'avoid problems'... he also should have let only magic talent and one element showing, as he doesnt knows how magician skills work on this world yet (what if two elements is super rare already and he kept like 4 showing?). And he also says he has a skill that didnt show up on the guild box appraisal box, so he could be hidding more skills?!

Contributor
Wasn't written his mp restores 1/10 every min? And now it's 2 mp per min? This translators seems pretty subpar but I could only check the raws for the first chapter... so I can't correct it...

What kind of fucking blacksmith doesn’t know about basic sword making that a random japanese dude knows more.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I should be used to isekai protags teaching people concepts they really should know already, the idea of a blacksmith not knowing about tempering feels like a new level of insane.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, I'm now sure that the 6 legged wolf was a last minute changes, if you look at page 36 the wolf only has 4 legs but in the part below his leg grew to 6.

Double-page supporter
the fact that hes in a fuckin forge and weapons even have a qualitative difference between them at all means its next to impossible for there to be no knowledge of tempering metal. otherwise, what is there even to be proud of? its all shit potmetal otherwise, dwarves might as well give up and let morons make weapons. it'd all me the same, outside of balance.
its almost as bad as that time in RoTHE where the protag invented concrete by randomly mixing "the correct proportions" of clay, sand and limestone, /untreated./ if it were that god damn easy every ancient civilization on earth would be full of fuckin concrete interstates. you know the publisher pressure to release chapters for those chinese webnovels must be crazy high when you dont even have time to look up what a calcinator is over a 20+ chapter background arc... rip chinese writer-sans

Fed-Kun's army
dwarf smith best girl. tsundere, enthusiastic, forges exclusive weapons for you, what more can you ask for?

really? he can make sword but doesnt know tempering? this kind of little detail always break me from the immersion.. and its start it off so well too..

Users who are viewing this thread