Isekai Tensei de Kenja ni Natte Boukensha Seikatsu ~[Mahou Kairyou] de Isekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Why is it MC's who are powerful always hide their power while the weak ones always speak words that should only come out from the strong ones

Fed-Kun's army
Nice more please! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I truly despise the dense mc trope, “golly gee, all these coincidences seem to point to me being extremely powerful, must be a fluke or the other person trying to trick me”.

“W-what I'm all powerful, b-b-but I don't wanna stand out~"

Eat shit, followed.

I prefer this way of doing this gimmicky thing in particular as opposed to similar manga.

I think I'm am unique in my praise for SOL. Why add drama, melodrama or psychological horror to everything? Why not just have an op dude defeat monsters he's way overlevelled for? I like characters and comedy. Konosuba, and combatants will be dispatched, are some good examples of what I prefer.

Dex-chan lover
lol sad. “I’m paranoid and have a psychosis about people potentially using me. I’ll avoid that by being only 80% sage.”
What shoddy writing. Not even slightly funny.

Contributor
geh, god I hate the gag of "I'm actually overleveled but think I'm underleveled through misunderstandings." It's tired trope at this point.

I like it so far but I do dislike the trope where the MC doesn't understand how powerful he is, he just acknowledged earlier how powerful his offensive spell was coupled with the merchant's reaction to it so it's unlikely he doesn't know he's relatively strong.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Cennekie Because an all powerful flashy character usually makes a bad MC (Not much you can actually do with them. Look at Goku and Saitama) and his opponents are obviously going to be weaker than him (Thus becoming loud mouthed weaklings).

For the record, I'm not defending this guy. This MC is clearly an idiot due to...
“I’m paranoid and have a psychosis about people potentially using me. I’ll avoid that by being only 80% sage.”

I'll give him forgetting his super spear a borderline pass because its possible that said spear is nothing worth bragging about (like mid level spell of more experienced adventurers)

Also never diss rabbits. They are sometimes the amongst the strongest bosses in video games. Actually they are usually the strongest boss in a video game in the event that a rabbit boss exist at all.

Dex-chan lover
@HatchRabbit Well, he doesn't really have anything he can compare it to, he killed a giant boar thing that doesn't have a bounty (and therefore no rank of difficulty listed) not something like a dragon, so he can't be sure if he's OP as fuck, or just stronger than average. Plus he only has 1 spell for offense so what if he runs into something it doesn't work on? He at least seems to be smart enough to understand that his common sense of him being fairly average in his world, doesn't line up with this one.
@Nep 5/6 is technically 83.333333~%, but they also didn't say that 5 attributes are UR people when he did it either so, maybe there's dozens or hundreds of 5s but there was only one 6 in the past hundred years or so.

Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
The receptionist was literally taller then him, even while crouching, yet he saw her in a down cleavage angle? Rolls eyes at the absurdity.
I can tell from that alone that this is going to be garbage, but I'll reserve my appellations until it actually happens.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 In this case, the next best thing is almost as bad. Since she said that it is rare to have opposing elements (light, dark)

Then she also went "Eh" at the third one, showing that it is surprising and not quite normal.
Based on the missing element being Wind, the MC also has opposing element of fire/water, which means two sets of opposing elements + 1. Which is definitely Super Rare.

To make things worse, he only tried hiding it on the last element while doing the rest exactly the same instead of attempting on the first to give himself at least 6 attempts to hide himself.

Dex-chan lover
What did he mean by tall? in the profile scenes she's like 3cm taller than him.

Users who are viewing this thread