Isekai Tensei de Kenja ni Natte Boukensha Seikatsu ~[Mahou Kairyou] de Isekai Saikyou~

when you put "Isekai Tensei de Kenja ni Natte Boukensha Seikatsu" into google translate it comes out as "Becoming an ejaculation in the world"

Dex-chan lover
It was already a pretty generic story with a pretty generic looking MC but when He took out his Phone, I automatically stopped.... Hard pass...

Aggregator gang
We always have these undeveloped magic era and the savie- flexer of a mc dropping to show them how it's done type of isekai but when are we gonna get the mc dropping it overly/highly develop magic ara type of isekai where mc drop and create equal or more amazing new magics?
I would like one of those please than this over used trope.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, its actually unrealistic for a technologically advanced world to not have any offensive magic using soldiers (or that it would be banned by the world). That would assume that world peace happened, and aggressive invasive alien species don't exist. But considering humans are humans, no matter what world or fiction they are in, not having wars and EVERYONE banning magic is impossible.

The most unbelievable part of the premise is not the magic or transmigration. Its the fact that humans achieved world peace enough to completely ban offensive magic. That, alone, surpasses my threshold of suspension of disbelief.

Fed-Kun's army
@avefenixflames If he isn't generic enough, have a bland enough personality, and doesn't look enough like a typical anime japanese guy, then the japanese male readers won't be able to self-insert themselves into this powertrip harem fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
lel.
Just from the cover, all I can think of is: "The story of generic Shujinko-kun in generic fantasy land, but he has the advantage because Japanese! Twist!"

Based on the information given. it is not a Isekai, but Timetravel story.

since it looks like he is still in the same world, but a couple thousands, if not ten thousands of years in the future

First chapter:7

Second chapter:6

I think it’s only going to go downhill from here

Omg! This is such a trash manga!
I swear, the only thing that excite me in this manga, is the "modern magi-tech" in his original world.
The "isekai" story is going in a bad way.

Dex-chan lover
The interesting parts of the setting they completely ignore to wank the mc instead.

He is the only useful person in the setting. Op mc is fine but this world literally shouldn't exist with the general lack of capability shown by the society that exists.

Users who are viewing this thread