Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@ValKnight
@Liar

is it that one by the author of the strange adventure of a broke mercenary? The one where he was an old man that died but they erase his memories and make him a teenager so it makes no fuckin difference so the author can just randomly make him this guy from WW2 that killed a bunch of chinese people and then proceeded to go off on twitter about how much he hates chinese people, leading to the anime for it being canceled? The one where the mc, story, and powers/cheats are themselves insufferable with the mc getting things like an indestructible kendo practice sword which the author, for some reason, thinks means it would do infinite damage when swung (that pissed me off more than it should)? All of this, somehow, despite the fact that the strange adventure of a broke mercenary is an excellent fantasy story with funny and enjoyable character interactions between the hero and heroine who are filled with personality and devoid of any attempts to isekai racism into them. That one?

...sorry, it just pisses me off how much worse it is considering that the author wrote a great one...and the shitty one is the one that was going to get the anime! WHY?!

Fed-Kun's army
The one where the mc, story, and powers/cheats are themselves insufferable with the mc getting things like an indestructible kendo practice sword which the author, for some reason, thinks means it would do infinite damage when swung (that pissed me off more than it should)?
Really? That sounds stupid. Though it reminds me of weapon version out of better materials in games automatically doing much more damage even for blunt weapons (makes sense if they also have magic effects but if they are just super durable or light like mithril they won't make a blunt weapon do 10 times as much damage. Although an weapon the enemy can't damage is still an advantage.) (And of weird interpretations of magical effects, like recently in a book the mc figured out that he could use a phasing ability just on part of his body and during phasing no outside forces affect him. And apparently no gravity meant he could throw something ultra heavy super fast if he phased his throwing arm. No explanation how his arm doesn't just disconnect and can still be accelerated by his body.)

Sigh, I need all those wisdom, patience and self-love to face my inner demons and be strong too...

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for the glasses nee-san to be saved by our boi- err, i mean our grandpa.

Double-page supporter
@Liar 😋

@Meridis I think that's the first one that cane to mind. But all I remember is that the MC was named Kenya/Renya and used a op kendo sword. There was a miko-like girl and a Priest/Cleric lady who was beyond my understanding. I dropped it cuz it got shit and the chest size arguments in the elf country was too fucking stupid. I did learn later on that the author was a racist and supremacist piece of shit.
Is it the same one??

Dex-chan lover
@Palyeon
pg.7 "I always did" or "I've always done"
Pg 18 "I wouldn't be able" all the sentences use the past, it is strange for me to suddenly switch to a future

Also, what is the author problem with the shadows in page 13?

@Beregorn
Translator here. Thank you so much for pointing out the mistakes. I've always had trouble with tenses ^^". I'm sure Palyeon will correct it when she uploads a V2 later.

Dex-chan lover
crying.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread