Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - story.7

Dex-chan lover
Why aren't they his real parent? What does that even add to the story, it was cooler thinking he inherited some of his skills from his parents

Group Leader
@JWChibi go back and read chapter one. It’s literally right there at the start, them adopting him.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is pretty rough, but very much appreciated. Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
@Kikikikibuu, if you're doing this so you can read it yourself, maybe joining a group might be a good idea. Sure you lose out on a little freedom and leeway, but you get to lighten your load a bit by working with a team.

Dex-chan lover
Much better than last issue. Translation was cleaned up.

Dex-chan lover
Yep.....
Tenma's choice to become independent from palace was a right choice....

Hey yo dont look down on yourself too much in that last page translator, yall did a really damn good job wih this chapter, plus it's nice to see updates for this series what with alot of different series getting suddenly dropped by different scan groups

Dex-chan lover
King: Offers Tenma job at the palace.
Tenma: Refuses the offer.
King:
dziK6se.jpg

Double-page supporter
Good thing author didnt go royalty noble route
That would be so fking boring to watch stiff stuck up noble crap usually praised in mangas.
Besides, why be somebody elses lapdog when you can be king yourself

Dex-chan lover
I reread the chapters before and I think your translation tho not perfect reads a bit better than the earlier ones (I found myself getting confused a lot in the earlier chapters) so don't be too hard on yourself.

It's so great seeing this series back, the art style is still so damn pretty

Users who are viewing this thread