Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - story.8

Dex-chan lover
Musuko goroshi. I guess you can translate it as "Son Killer" or something because sometimes they refer to the balls (testicles) and such as their "son".

Fed-Kun's army
Well i guess a few soldiers are gonna get their heads chopped off. After all the village they just abandoned is home to the kings friends. Not the smartest move huh?

Oh wow, that Notebook must be very expensive looking at the binder (cause the craftsman I suspect must work with metal material), seeing the world age I thought that the notebook is more like old books that have to be bind by ropes or the like, not that sophisticated modern-age binder notebook. :D

feels like your gonna kill off the entire village... so that tenma will go to the kingdom in an academy or as a guard and progress the story...

OR OR OR
you have tenma find the source and clear it WITH NO Casualties, not even killing his parents

Big Big Spoilerinos now, like the rest of the volume AND the next one @simcacwan
The Village gets raided by thousands of zombie mobs that are getting led by a zombified ancient dragon, the MC gets sent off to the closest town over to send reinforcements from the closest guild, he returns and fights off like 2/3rds of the zombie horde and then the zombie dragon shows up. He kills the zombie dragon, the rest of the horde and hurray the catastrophe is overcome, but owo whats this, the zombie dragon is still alive? Bastard uses breath, twice, and murders the parents, then the MC goes to fight off the dragon for another 2 hours or so, lands on the other side of the forest and floats along a river. He meets a talking fish that got reincarnated from his previous world and the next volume starts 2 years later. The next volume is not good at all imo, just some adventuring, and offending an then fighting a noble for like the last 2 chapters of the novel and also getting support from a duke.

Aggregator gang
risking your life for your pay as a soldier is one thing, hell even a bit of abusing the locals can be passed off, if you at least do your job properly, but intentionally lying about the timing and scale of an imminent invasion, stealing the evacuation carts and supplies, AND leaving the town basically helpless to be slaughtered by said invading monsters is kinda bad, it would mean so much trouble for those soldiers if someone important found out what they did...

Dex-chan lover
not the family jewels...

also, lol at the soldiers's incompetence basically screwing the village they're meant to protect

Double-page supporter
A note to the translator: you keep saying "Frontier count", which sounds like a literal translation, but I think the proper English term for this is "Marquis" or "Marquess", which is a nobleman in charge of the land on the frontier of a country (a "marche", in French).

Dex-chan lover
Did those soldiers really think that the king isn't gonna hear about them abandoning the village

Dex-chan lover
I dont want to back read, even though, i can't follow up whats happening base on my memory.
Other Isekai that has been hiatus and proceed, i can still remember them even though months has been passed away.
But still, this, i cannot remember whats happening...

Users who are viewing this thread