Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - story.8

Dex-chan lover
@Silverberg

Not if there are no survivours.

@Kolderen

5ba8108ba28d7c526a9dbbeffbdc0b04.jpg

Nope Im out because his family and village will definitely perish. Fuck this story.

Dex-chan lover
Like I get the numbers are a bit harsh but if they are really gonna death flag the extreme vet adventurer parents and grandpa over some damn zombies.
I just don't think I can put up with that level of disbelief. Like they are really waving the flag and such but it just beggars belief that they'd be done in by zombies.
I hope the punishment for the cowardly soldiers is extremely severe at the very least.

That's a heck of a death flag.
Anyhow, I'm thrilled at the last few updates, had to re-read because it's been so long since chapters were posted, thank you~ <3

Dex-chan lover
Why was it natural for the soldiers to just take stuff what

death flag for father definetly mother and grandpa maybe

@Mivy
yep was normal but was usualy done by the quartermaster writing a voucher or receipt for which the seller had to go to the treasury or even wait till the war was over to be reimbursed a practice revived by the nazi's near the end of ww2
which in turn led some soldiers to just taking stuff especially from kids because "they did it before" only difference without the quartermaster the citizens wouldnt get their voucher/receipt
and it turned into actual theft which no one cared about
and thats assuming the quartermaster didnt try to skim of the top by writing wrong numbers on the voucher (literacy wasnt common until the 1900), invalidated the voucher or even ordered the soldiers to get their rations from locals inorder to embezzle the food and homestead money

Users who are viewing this thread