Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - In the forest, the C and Me?!

OMG THE VILLAINESS IS HERE

I can't believe this manga can be even better

Wow I was surprised to see this manga has a isekai'd villainess theme too, things are gonna be more interesting!

Group Leader
unknown.png

I think I screwed up but you guys get it it's daijoubu

Fed-Kun's army
OMG!!! SOMEHOW I DIDN'T THINK THERE'D BE A VILLAINESS??? A DEMON KING AND A VILLAINESS?? OOF. i'm excited tho afdlkjdfs she seems to be transmigrated???

thank you for the update~!

Double-page supporter
Oh lol, I bet she will have to struggle to increase their affection, just like MC has to struggle to decrease it

I can see the other characters being needlessly critical of villainess character already XD I bet every little thing she does will end up hurting the capture targets in some way.

I don't think the villainess here will be too antagonistic. I think she really just wants to go home like the MC. I might even start rooting for her depending on how badly things go for her.

Man, IM fkng dying at the c part, kek
This manga r so fcking good
oh n, welcome, villainess

LOL, Tarou will only thank her for sending him back home. XD

EDIT - Oh, unless she mean she's going to use it to return home. Ah, this manga hasn't been updated for so long I completely forgot the plot. XD

Group Leader
@PeachyBee We plan on it but we don't have the raws. We're waiting for them to either be free or for volume 2 to come out. We're guessing that'll happen around January or February.

Users who are viewing this thread