Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Villainess and Me?!

Dex-chan lover
Right. So either a fujoshi is born or something is going astray faster than a derailed train.

@Scrabbleman Here's a plot twist idea: What if she is actually a guy in the real world?

Double-page supporter
Inadvertent Mutually Assured Destruction.

You had my interest - now you have my attention.

Dex-chan lover
She's the only girl so... love interest for him maybe?
Kinda confusing what she is though. Isekai'd like him? Or an NPC gone sentient? The former looks more likely because of the genre though. In that case, they should just work together and use the ring together to get back, if that's possible!

Dex-chan lover
If they get together and both decide to stay.... then the ring...? or is there more than 1 ring?

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder if the villainess also got isekai'd due to the sister's ritual mistake.

Dex-chan lover
> Siska Percival. Sickly and until around 20 years old is the limit of her life.
But, i think it will end soon. She will getting nosebleed upon stalking MC and wonderfully saw B2B romance....

Group Leader
Hey here is the 12th chapter ,can anyone describe it https://www.niceoppai.net/Otome-Game-Tensou-Ore-ga-Heroine-de-Kyuuseishu/12/

Users who are viewing this thread