Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Ch. 30

Last ch translated... 😔
Well, this series is jumbled with many things~ This is still quite interesting even if the MC has no common sense even in his own world but it's still frustrating to see our MC like that for some reason...

Dex-chan lover
This is acceptable level of junkfood. Someone should pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
@Hamaguy I went looking at Party Scans since they were the ones doing (good) work on this for so long until they stopped a few years ago, and saw you're listed as the group leader there, and that you're leader of HAMASCANS now and member of a few other groups that are still active, so figured I'd ask you if you have any interest in returning to translate this novel?

Group Leader
@Hamaguy I went looking at Party Scans since they were the ones doing (good) work on this for so long until they stopped a few years ago, and saw you're listed as the group leader there, and that you're leader of HAMASCANS now and member of a few other groups that are still active, so figured I'd ask you if you have any interest in returning to translate this novel?
Hello, thanks for the message. Unfortunately, I don't see my team and I doing this anytime soon, cause we're all super busy. But we will consider it again in the future IF (A very big IF) we have tons of time on our hands

Dex-chan lover
Hello, thanks for the message. Unfortunately, I don't see my team and I doing this anytime soon, cause we're all super busy. But we will consider it again in the future IF (A very big IF) we have tons of time on our hands
Understandable! Thanks for taking the time out to respond, at least!

Group Leader
I'm thinking of picking this up.

The volume raws, and online raws have different chapter numbers 💀
In the volume raw it's Ch 24, but in the online raw it's Ch 30.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread