Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Isekai fail still have translation cheat item box and stats up.

dayam looking though the raws it seems sort of interesting...
wish this could get picked up.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't he be told what abilities he has? And why was he said to be reincarnated when he's just revived?

Aggregator gang
its an exact copy of his world only that the him from before is actually dead

Dex-chan lover
is it missing a page between the 3rd and 4th page? coz it feelis like its missing something there

The time skip from being reincarnated and waking up in a morgue, to being in school and having caught a thug, seems a bit wierd. I got over it though, story seems interesting. If Anon doesn't keep translating, I hope someone else picks it up. Seems a bit like 'the hero that came back is still the strongest' or whatever it's called, except without having to wait so long for only 1/5 or less of a chapter each time. (granted Kirei started releasing fragment chapters in bulk it seems, but you still have to wait longer than most manga for a full chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that manga where the MC finished his job and returned back to earth

First girl is even a Miko.

Dex-chan lover
In light of the first page, in the question of quality, I offer a very confident X
Kan, kan, kan aren't SFX of walking noises, it's the kan, kan, kan you hear from railroad crossings... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae1B3Yz23vI&t=1m2s

Dex-chan lover
Could be interesting, but if the author doesn't make use of the "MC was going to be sent to another world but didn't" plot point this runs the risk of being your typical "guy with powers in high school" story.

Power Uploader
its an interesting twist on the genre, a bit all over the place. not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread