Isekai Tensei Shitara Aiken ga Saikyou ni Narimashita: Silver Fenrir to Ore ga Isekai Kurashi wo Hajimetara - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Just some feedback: there are a lot of easy to spot (spelling) typos that you could correct by carefully reading the whole thing again or having someone else proofread for you. If you were to copy from the translation or use auto-correct, most of these would've been corrected. And the easiest way to apply correct grammar and translations would be to keep the novel next to your translation, compare and pick what works best in-context. Decide on names for characters, herbs etc. and write them in your notes somewhere so you can keep using names consistently. I'd suggest looking at the novel for these as well.

Beyond that, I've seen this guide linked before, maybe it could be useful to you: https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/the-idiots-guide-to-editing-manga/guide/main.html

Last edited:
Contributor
Piggybacking off of what @Figu said, I would also advise getting in touch with an native English speaker. There's sometimes some innate rules that aren't explicitly explained to one who has it as a second language. For example even if it's a bit of a tangential digression, did you know that there's a specific order to writing adjectives?

The simplest thing to implement at the moment I would say is to make sure the text is all caps since in English comics in order to maintain readability, comics are generally done in exclusively uppercase.

0bec78127a6a4023045a3aa8643596c7a9fbc196.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread