Isekai Tensei Shitara Aiken ga Saikyou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - There is magic in this world

Dex-chan lover
As per J.R.R. Tolkien. Orc is the correct written form. Ork is how it is pronounced, like in Orthanc, or Celebrimbor. /nerd

And please do continue this..

Dex-chan lover
This manga is up to chapter 20 I believe on amazon.co.jp ... something like 77 - 110 yen or so per chapter hehe. 77 for earlier chapters and 110 for more current. all 20 for 1674 yen hehe.
All 20 chapters on amazon
just thought to give the FYI

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this, and if you are willing I hope you'll continue. Regardless I wish you the best of luck on whatever endeavors you to do, and I wish you a long and healthy life full of joy and good fortunes.

Dex-chan lover
tirlia: Hai, Kasuma-desu~
As per J.R.R. Tolkien. Orc is the correct written form. Ork is how it is pronounced, like in Orthanc, or Celebrimbor. /nerd

And please do continue this..
Depends on the kind. To begin with, tolkiens orcs aren't pigs.
The ones spelled ork [in english] were iirc warhammer 40k ones? Or were they orcs too? I know there was some well-known IP that used Ork's instead, at least.

Dex-chan lover
tirlia: Hai, Kasuma-desu~

Depends on the kind. To begin with, tolkiens orcs aren't pigs.
The ones spelled ork [in english] were iirc warhammer 40k ones? Or were they orcs too? I know there was some well-known IP that used Ork's instead, at least.
Tolkien's orcs aren't indeed, and actually more like goblins as usually depicted.
The pig-orc is a Gary Gygax invention for DnD.
The "k" spelling is used in 40k, but the orks there are more ape-like.

As usual, the words (orc(k), goblin, troll) are so old it can't be IP'd .... The looks/background, however....

Users who are viewing this thread