Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 61 - Demons' Glasses

Dex-chan lover
12-15 pages wasted on showing how glorious the enemy faction is while we know that they're gonna got crushed hard by MC

So I'm pretty sure the MC has more than just barbed wire fences and trenches prepared. The invading forces are fucked.

Still waiting for the MC to commission a custom weapon though.

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki @pokperson1000
well we all know that is going to happened but let's just enjoy the calm before storm :v
thought since i have read the novel i kinda know what happened but it will be more fun to see it drawn

@Kaarme But in my opinion we can separate medieval warfare into 3 types (i) pitched battle, when both main army decided to meet on the battlefield, (ii) skirmish and (iii) siege warfare, and I think the thing about honor only matter when it is pitched battle.

Aggregator gang
otherworld wars...I'd be torn...on one hand, if I unleash weapons of modern warfare I'm likely dooming the whole world to a violent and terrible end in 100~200 years once tech gets out, copied, and eventually mass produced...but on the other hand...there is no Geneva Conventions in the otherworld there so I'd definitely win any and all wars in my (assumed) mortal lifetime...

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I thought the war was gonna start ages ago.
I really like this manga, but once a month really kills the momentum.
I'm not gonna fault the author for his commitment, but damn do I wanna know how this concludes

Dex-chan lover
@gregger yup... for a manga where the story is already written and just needs to be illustrated and converted to manga form, this is a paltry amount of pages/progress for 1 month. especially considering the rather poor quality of the art itself

Supporter
Stop it with the hype!! I can't imagine how many months will the war extend for T^T

Dex-chan lover
Damn, progress is too slow. Just let the trench warfare happen already! Also death flag for Seilurn's dad - appeared in 1 chapter, died in the next, we hardly knew you, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread