Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 61 - Demons' Glasses

I'm skipping this manga for 4 months and its still "preparation for war" chapters.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so good, I dig the pace but I'm going to have to come back in years or something to even get to see what I want to see.

Dex-chan lover
@boyoat You are absolutely correct. I reckon, however, that traditional siege warfare wouldn't work in Balud's favour. The fief was badly neglected, after all. Thus he's going for one-sided trench warfare. He couldn't end the war with skirmishes, it's not decisive, though I'd imagine he needs it for special operations, to finish off the enemy.

@Rayodino Yeah, that part almost makes me feel like it's a translation error, or something. After all, we do know he can, sort of, let the other souls to take control, to win fights. But maybe he doesn't feel like he has actual experience, not having gone through it in this life.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac Unless you get killed or tortured for the methods since most of us wouldn't be actually indispensable. Just have shallow knowledge of many things they have no idea of. Once the things are created, you'd be useless :/

Contributor
Holy shit, that was the biggest death flag I've seen recently.

guerilla warfare for the win!! Hit them hard, hit them fast and don't let them rest. Keep the enemy in a constant state of battle and do not give them a chance to catch their breaths. The built up of stress and anxiety during a prolonged war with crush their moral

guerilla warfare for the win!! Hit them hard, hit them fast and don't let them rest. Keep the enemy in a constant state of battle and do not give them a chance to catch their breaths. The built up of stress and anxiety during a prolonged war with crush their moral

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah lets just start already man.
How many chps we gonna be draging this more?

@kaarme yeah, from what other people have told me is that it’s more like he’s possessed by other souls rather than him being the culmination of multiple souls.

Fed-Kun's army
FFS just start already. This war prep has wasted 6 months of the manga's run time.

So next chapter the battles will finally start, I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread