Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Pleasant days

Dex-chan lover
I sense the plans of those nobles will somehow backfire in the most spectacular way. Looking forward to it.

so basically capitalism is born and the nobles who have monopoly on everything can't compete. How come the noble didn't ruin the economy with their monopoly and corruption

Fed-Kun's army
I already know all of this scheming will backfire horribly as it usually does.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I'm getting kind of tired of the whole overly corrupted nobles schtick. Seems like everywhere the MC goes, he is being backstabbed by one noble after another. Both foreign and domestic. Here this arc I was just expecting a straight up fight with the overly greedy and angry noble from the neighboring kingdom, but nope, were being backstabbed again because "reasons"

@SweatyBrie
+1 cant agree more. Author needs to learn new tricks and stop relying on the same cliche for practically every arc.

@SweatyBrie it could always lead into a political purge arc after inevitable massacre of Dumb Noble #3500296 MK0.01 which would hopefully mean an end to the stupidity of the backbiting nobles arcs in his country.

Dex-chan lover
@Waifuhunter101: "How come the noble didn't ruin the economy with their monopoly and corruption"
Well, they did, but people refuse to starve just because of a bad management, don't they? And I imaging it has been this way for quite some time at the least. It's a bad economy form our perspective, but a normal one and all they know from theirs. And it works, most of the time.

"so basically capitalism is born and the nobles who have monopoly on everything can't compete."
Ahh, don't worry. The monopolies will return. Just in the hands of other greedy bastards. And so will nobles. (Said bastards.) Shady business of nobles, using their power underhanded, even though there are laws against it or shady business of business people, using their power underhanded, even though there are laws against it....there is no relevant difference between them. I'd go so far to state, they are essentially the same. In the end both buy their way into the government, one way or the other.

Dex-chan lover
@Miserys_End

But if he's not betrayed, he could get all the support he wants or needs, or just not actually have to fight hard.

Dex-chan lover
The title is Pleasant days but 90% of the contents is definitely not pleasant lol

Double-page supporter
QUESTION!!!
Will the admiral woman who had gramps complex chase him?

Double-page supporter
@mrmm

probably not in the near future, but rather when the kingdom of Haurelia decides to invade the Tristovy Duchy

Dex-chan lover
I hate border counties... but I hate scheming nobles even more.

I hope the king puts them all in the oubliette.

Users who are viewing this thread