Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Consideration of Dreams

Double-page supporter
Choose Matrilineal marriage

Problem solved

or

Invite to Court

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika The Randolph house can be inherited by Silk's child. There's even case the King's crown was given to the grandchild of the king and the king son remained a prince.

@JoeyKicks New character.

Dex-chan lover
@PDugna as things stand, he would need to take over her family territory and responsibilities, if he married Silk. He still needs to set more stuff up, to not get saddled with more responsibility than he can handle.

@Kllick Even if that's possible the Randolph House would be heirless until that child is mature enough, a noble house as big as Randoplh (Marquis or Duke I can't seem to remember) can't be heirless for that long, he'd be better off adopting an heir rather than waiting for that child. A regent would be fine too I guess, though I don't know if that's allowed for other than the King.

Aggregator gang
@PDugna @dethduck there is no benifit in marying both daughter in the same house nobles tend to mary for politics or to tie family into ang alliance so marying two daughter to one house instead marying them to different house has no benifit politicaly.

Spies, i hate them. But so much fun extracting information from them when captured!

Fed-Kun's army
359d22eba9fa43c66a2cd7166ef2064f.jpg

I love hitmenspies. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad.

Dex-chan lover
All Balud needed to do is to say 'lol, plan B it is' and then bestow double the horrors of his childhood upon his unborn brother

Dex-chan lover
What's the point in not involving the innkeeper more? He already committed treason...

Fed-Kun's army
@Beregorn it's not a crime if it's not found
but if he keep asking for the innkeep's assistance, he will get found out sooner or later

Dex-chan lover
I am an owl of the night. I will bring back manga to read. Even if it costs me my sleep.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to get bought out and be a double agent. That's my bet.

Users who are viewing this thread