Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Seriously, you stop at 2 wives? Won't take the tan onee-san with you what a punk.

Double-page supporter
@redvamik well the narrator just said both of them will have children in the future so there relationship tho odd is definitely "straight"

Double-page supporter
This manga/LN needs an anime adaption so bad! Nothing to gory where you would be hammered by censorship, yet just enough to keep you satisfied and not the feeling your watching a PG13 movie...

Is this manga still going , or is it dead? I'm glad to see an omake translated, but we haven't seen any updates to the main story in at least 2 months

I hope it doesnt get axed its low level of fantasy is a refereshing difference and i quite like the art. A lot of hidden references in the poses and sometimes it reminds me of the hellsing omake hilarity.

Dex-chan lover
@marconii2002: The Scanlation is only 2 months late now (with only 2 raw chapters as backlog as of today), so i am not sure how you can say that "translation is DEAD", unless the Scanlation team had themselves have announced that.

But i checked their website, and this series isn't under their "Dropped" list, rather its under their "Active" list.

@LockeThe3rd: Not sure as to why the delay, but when you posted your comment, the Scanlation team was only 1 raw chapter behind (officially, raws for this series is usually released on "alphapolis.co.jp" around the first week of each month)

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

12.05.2015 - 08.01.2019

Who and when will be translate this again ?

Power Uploader
@Morose
They are two types dead translations. Officially dead and unofficially dead..
Officially dead is when translating group drop manga.
Unofficially dead is when translting group just stop releasing chapters but mang is on their ongoing list.

Users who are viewing this thread