Isekai Tensei Soudouki

In a way it’s like 2/3 isekai with the main personality being influenced by two isekai personalities.

@jatmdm The school-kid personality is where all the knowledge of advanced technology comes from

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrotrap is correct.
While Balud's commercial success is mostly thanks to warrior guy's shrewd business practices, without the school kid, he wouldn't have anything worth selling.

His contributions include:
- An alternative to sugar cane for sugar production
- A fast and cheap technique for gold plating
- A hair care product that works pretty well
- A cure for the mysterious new plague
- Water pumps as alternative to drawing water from a well
- Wheelbarrows

He would be "kinda useless" if you ignore all the inventions that made Balud so incredibly influential despite being just an 11 year-old kid.

The wheelbarrow is the one that still irks me. How would it be possibly an improvement in a world without decent infrastructure and technology to allow sufficiently even surfaces as well as ball bearings and rubber. and a populace with enough income to afford such invention.
All while a general human yoke is just a stick...

You don't need ball bearings and rubber to make a wheelbarrow. People made do with solid wood for hundreds of years, they're just not as smooth. Having used one like that I can tell you its still miles better than carrying it by yourself. You don't need a perfectly even surface either, most of the time you wouldn't have an even surface in the real world anyway.

Having used both, I would prefer to use a yoke than a wheelbarrow with the wooden wheel, even surface or not.

My gripe isn't about that it is impossible to make, but that it is not so revolutionary that people would lose their shit over. Or the fact that such sufficiently advanced civilization still didn't invent one.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. It's just another group uploading an old chapter.
But since it's related. What is it with Isekais and making mayonnaise?

Falls into a pattern of the author's voice being too strongly conveyed through the main character; this is most often noticed when Balud introduces new technology or comes up with a money-making scheme. The "two extra souls" gimmick helps make that overbearing voice less noticeable, but not by much. Furthermore, that gimmick, which is supposed to be a major part of what makes the manga interesting, isn't really utilized beyond making the author's voice less noticeable; having three souls is supposedly the reason for why Balud acts in certain ways (animal ear fetish, money fetish) and comes up with certain ideas (money-making schemes) but the author could have written Balud as a normal person with one soul and nothing would be drastically different. All of the female characters are pretty shallow, lacking much relevance beyond their relationship with Balud.

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I read this, I feel like Honoji worked for Hirano Kohta as an assistant at one point.

Then fucking smiles and shadings remind of that.

Apparently not out until Monday this month (probably due to holidays).

Double-page supporter
These monthly manga are torture especially when you read the light novel spoilers....

In case no one noticed, this new arc the author went full retard and started copying Spanish locations into his novel. Every location that appears in the novel is a real location in Spain.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell with the Isekai manga being montly and getting less pages of a weekly manga recent trend?
They were always too short but now is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread