Isekai Tensei Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Succubus' Romance

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Sekihara. I thought I recognized that wholesome art style from somewhere. She makes some of the most wholesome yuri doujins like Vocaloid, Grand Order, and of other fertile series.

Double-page supporter
Code:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/896701/17
Now here~ she waits again!

Dex-chan lover
Truck-kun is certainly working overtime for this anthology.

Double-page supporter
I feel like yuri has a sad ending more frequently than het or yaoi. I just want more happy endings. ='(

Power Uploader
Dayum, we need medics here. So many soldiers are under siege by the great Ninjas

As what @Khalic said.

@Sheo_ MEDIC MEDIC!!!!!!

@Krune Good good... or you would've ruined your dinner with those liquids coming out of your eyes xD

@NinjaGoemon HELL YEAH! ... wait a minute... are you the... Onion Ninja that everybody's talking about? !

@Eplayer It was said that some Ninjas left them half cut in the kitchen as they had to dash out for an urgent mission

@SoloSera I'd like to think she had and will have a happy life. I believe that the picture was when before THEY were isekai'd and how her lover managed to follow her, that's a mystery but if she can do it once, she can do it again

@Lynkaster Read https://mangadex.org/title/47589/kyoushi-seito-no-yuri-anthology-comic to heal your HP before coming back here for the next chapter !

@Kaiser92 Nuuuuuuuuuu think about the happy times you had in Animal Crossing!!!!!!

@Hesteria MEDIC, CPR NEEDED HERE!

I feel like reading this kinda story is like being stabbed in the heart with a sugar-coated knife

Aggregator gang
.....................why most of these have a "kinda" sad ending

stop making me sad

Users who are viewing this thread