Isekai Toushou no Maken Seisaku Gurashi - Ch. 1.2 - Claudia

Dex-chan lover
I think MC will save her, but she will steal the sword later because she think it will sell for a high price.
The woman is a merchant afterall.

She will get killed because of it, won't she?

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to give this more of a shot, but kind of agree that backburnering it and dumping all the parts might be better. It stinks cause this has good art and a decent premise, but these segments completely ruin any real storytelling momentum or pacing.

I've talked about it before, but I wish they would at least release the first chapter of a series as a whole. It can be hard enough to judge a new series with how slow of a start some go for nowadays (I've seen a few that didn't finish establishing the premise until the third or fourth chapters) without snapping that into little chunks.

Whether you keep going, or drop it - thanks for translating!

Supporter
Whoever starts this "mutilating chapters into parts" trend needs to be put into a lathe machine.
uhf-weirdal.gif

Group Leader
I would say to release chapter 1 in one bulk sum (take your time, that's fine), because these piecemeal bits just aren't doing the series any favors.
I would like to do this but im pretty sure mangadex doesn't allow it, i gotta follow the original.

Supporter
I would like to do this but im pretty sure mangadex doesn't allow it, i gotta follow the original.
Rules only state not "arbitrarily combining several chapters" into one, but in this kind of case, it's all just one chapter. I won't say anything further, though, if this is how you choose to release.

Group Leader
Rules only state not "arbitrarily combining several chapters" into one, but in this kind of case, it's all just one chapter. I won't say anything further, though, if this is how you choose to release.
im just gonna release 1 more chapter and say bye cuz it gets alot worse in the raws, orrrrrrrrr maybe ill make a few more

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poor chapter arrangements aside, I find it a stunning bit of logic that the sword is capable of effortlessly slicing an apple in half, while forcefully dragging that sheet of fabric accrossed the edge of its blade does nothing.

Poor chapter arrangements aside, I find it a stunning bit of logic that the sword is capable of effortlessly slicing an apple in half, while forcefully dragging that sheet of fabric accrossed the edge of its blade does nothing.
To be fair, if he was careful he might be able to do that. Depends on if this is cursed to cut anything that touches the blade or is like a normal blade where you can touch the sharp part as long as you don't press down on it and slide down the blade.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if he was careful he might be able to do that. Depends on if this is cursed to cut anything that touches the blade or is like a normal blade where you can touch the sharp part as long as you don't press down on it and slide down the blade.
It's been over a week and I cba to go back and look again, but from my impression of the scene he wasn't all that gentle while dragging the clothe over the supposedly sharp blade. I even vaguely remember it looking like he would have punched the worktop if he wasn't so exhausted from fighting off the swords compulsions.

In any case I would have given good odds for a normally sharp blade to have cut that cloth, let alone one that was supposed to be supernaturally sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread