Isekai Trip Shita Sono Bade Taberare Chaimashita - Ch. 1

This girl is crazy. I like it. I didn’t realize this was a whole series I assumed it was a one shot since everything happened so quickly.

@SoloSera @GruntZone360
I'll still can't say that I agree, but I can say that I do see where you were coming from. It was weird that she didn't give a concrete sign of consent like saying "Yes."
I will also agree that it is weird that the author even made it a point to bring up the fact that this could have totally been seen as rape from the guy's perspective and that they needed to MC to clarify to him that it wasn't.
That really was a weird thing to add, and this whole feeling of off-ness could have been fixed by her making it clearer in chapter 0...

Admittedly, now that I wrote all of that, I'm getting a weird vibe from this too... (@__@)

Aggregator gang
My sis saw the guy was hot and went for spontaneous nookie. She didn't fight him off, tell him to stop, or regret it the morning after. The guy felt bad and apologized because he misunderstood why she was in his bed...but it wasn't rape.

To be honest, she is really open-mind person, got raped and still happy about no compensation

Group Leader
Um, not everyone is a repressed virgin who thinks casual sex is a HUGE deal. She decided to just have sex, why not?

yo it's not rape, it's only rape if she says it is which mc didn't. smh stop pulling things out of thin air

Everybody here talking about whether it was rape or not, meanwhile I'm just wondering why he just automatically accepted her story, and why she immediately accepted that she was isekai'd and isn't freaking out and asking if there's a way to go home. Their reactions just seem too contrived, even for an isekai setup.
I mean I get that there have been otherworlders before, but it sounds like they're rare enough that he'd at least be suspicious of her. But then again, he didn't question his assumption about her being there to f*ck him or how she got in his (presumably) locked room, so he might not be the the brightest bulb in the box. Also, from the small glimpse we saw of her life before, It looks like she had a pretty decent life in our world, so any sane person in her situation would want to go home.

I love isekai trash, but this might be too much for even my suspension of disbelief. Well whatever, someone obviously liked it enough to take the time and effort to translate it, so maybe it gets better or the the things I mentioned are addressed later in story.

I'm sad because it's been a year since I saw and it hasn't been updated: c

She showed up naked and said yes instead of no, how is that not consensual? Yall just like to call out rape whenever you can if it's a girl
I agree that they're both way too accepting, she doesn't act like it's a problem at all even though her life just got completely turned around.

I'm finding next chapters here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-torippu-shita-sono-bade-taberarechaimashita/

Dex-chan lover
"It can't be helped if you were misunderstood"

"It feels good so it's okay"

This MC :"DDDDD

just when i though i feel really dejavu when read this and then i see the date it uploaded, yeah i already read this and it just a series that everyone forgot about.
i hope someone pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread