Isekai Truck - Oneshot

Tbh, I wouldn't mind this being a full on series, following a person starting as a human, being isekai'd learning about the world of Gods and God Zen, and becoming a Isekai Truck driver and their ascension to godhood.

Dex-chan lover
"a useless goddess who has bad luck and is stupide"
so she got isekaied as Aqua?

Double-page supporter
When you're not worthy at all and got isekaied with a punch instead.

Aggregator gang
My eyes have been opened. The process of being isekai'd is more complicated than I had thought. Respect to the isekai truck drivers out there. I shall improve myself until the day I join you and become an isekai truck driver myself!

Dex-chan lover
Damn so it wasn't an easy job to do huh. Respect for the drivers and their calculative skills on transporting people through worlds lol.

This has potential to be serialized honestly lol. Maybe make it like those Job type of anime where each episode you'll find a new isekai target and maybe even try to see how other type of isekai does their job, e.g. Train isekai kills the person so they reincarnate into weird stuff like Slimes, possible protagonist demon lord, or just another body and Truck isekai keeps the body in tact. Maybe add a quick view on how the isekaid person is faring depending on how the person was isekaied and maybe performance evaluations from the badass isekai god lol.

Users who are viewing this thread