Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
“If I marry you I can use the library as I see fit.”
So, does that classify her as a book-digger or knowledge-digger? :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
and That's where the last wife he will ever accept
9 wives to be exact.
Maybe, one problem with that number is that it came from someone looking into the future. So while its correct, we don't technically know how far she saw, so more could just be later on than she looked.
She is also a massive troll and highly intelligent. That she "slipped" up and told him, then another "slip up" happened, yeah no I am sure she was intentional with those. They were prerecorded messages she had all the time in the world to record and redo, yeah right she wouldn't recheck them and get catch that mistake. I would not be surprised at all if the number was a lie and that after he is married to 9 for a while that truth shows up.

Dex-chan lover
* MC teary eyed, yelling at a poster of DJ Khalid *
"I-I I didn't play myself! sniff I never played myself! You played yourself! I-I'm the one calling the shots! I didn't take an L, I never take Ls"

Dex-chan lover
I srsly don't remember when the smol tiger joined him or this Fairy lady. Did she join him when they found the Brunhild kingdom or something? I should do a reread. Dammit.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is destined to have 9 wives and so far not a single one was a girl he himself sought after. He was either tricked or strong armed into marrying each of them.

And honestly, I'm all for it. Nipping that "surrounded by girls who like him but being too indecisive to choose but also doesn't want to go the harem route because reasons" in the bud.

Double-page supporter
Thanks finally god, otherwise this dumb mc would have never done anything by himself 😐

Users who are viewing this thread