Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Episode 51

Fed-Kun's army
I love the fact that the OP MC become gradually less OP as the story progress

And Apparatus 21? How many segment Babylon have remaining?

@Dyingphoenix

Actually, one of the things I really like about this series is that it's a... well, "realistic" isn't quite the right word but we'll go with it for now... a "realistic" portrayal of what you get when you cross a harem with gender equality. He can be the most OP character in the world (and he is), but he is still outnumbered (and often outvoted) by his waifus.

And if it's this bad when it's just 5 of them, wait 'til he meets the other 4.
(Although technically he's already met 2 of them...)

Dex-chan lover
@AdamKnight if i not forgot they in total
but the number before 20 or its 19 is not in human shaped and nothing but prototype so the surviving number is 20 above number

Dex-chan lover
problem is, they know what these droids are like, so the trope is old by now and they should be lecturing the droids not to do it.

I would shoot the robot, she literally forced his hand both those times, and the other girls should know how it works by now anyway, all of them have the intelligence of preschoolers, apart from the lack of brain cells it's pretty good

It should be "Desu-wa" and "Desu-no" right??

The '-wa' and '-no' behind the girls sentences is weird if you just put half of it ... :/

Thanks for update

Group Leader
@gagegageha Not really. it's verb or copula + wa/no.
So I didn't make it desu-wa or desu-no because it's not the only thing that they are "modifying" for their "speech quirk".

Dex-chan lover
Web novel visual representation looks best, admittedly mostly because she has her own style there.

Aggregator gang
he can beat pretty much any monster, spirit, or magic glass demon thingy...but girls (and gynoids) nope, he just gets pushed around, punished, and used. if the the phrase or whatever the hell they are really want to win, they just need to separate him from his girls and send a girl shaped phrase to destroy him, getting him alone would be the hard part, but once he is, it'd take like 5 seconds and he's dead, then they can easily fulfill whatever their purpose is, so long as it doesn't turn out to be searching for him (cause I could just see the ironic twist being that god made his body out of the master phrase thing they are looking for which in turn is why he has basically unlimited mana and can use all types of magic)

Dex-chan lover
i grown used to Flora's name in the LN but man i kinda forgot that shse named Bellflora acutally alot of htem just take weird parts of their name to be their name dont they

Users who are viewing this thread