Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Episode 53

GG Lapizlazuli, thanks for your translations and everything you have done, and wish you best of luck.

This chapter happens in Vol 5 LN and this is chapter 53, currently LN eng is on Vol 22, 1/3. I'd be best just to read that instead of this, gonna take a while for this to even catch up to that.

sigh, sadly, no more updates from you... it was good reading this and good luck with your other project

Dex-chan lover
Eh, still ongoing?
Didn't our favourite killer shark chomp this MC already?!
😋

• Funny
Reactions: le3
"Hey God, does this other God from theirs, in which they based all their civilization, beliefs, morals and the meaning of their lives for thousands of years, does it exists?"

"Hmm, nope, all a lie, tell them to forget that."

See? My real God from smartphone is telling, so you have no other option than agree. Btw, should i be a God too?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your good work and detailed translator's notes, lapislazuri.

@JakkRo - that's what God of Worlds has his divine aura for. It makes people unable to deny he's a god.
Also,
no, it's not yet the time for MC's apotheosis.

Double-page supporter
I'm still angry that poor girl didn't get much of a part. She basically gets forgotten not long after this. Also, I definitely expected the Pope to not look like a stuck-up prep school teacher when I was reading the novel. <.<

Slight correction to the TL notes, "Eros Goddess" is not another way of saying "love goddess". Eros is the god of love and sex in Greek mythology, often said to be one of Aphrodite's children in later myths. His Roman counterpart is Cupid.

Double-page supporter
Well I guess we need to read the novel from hence forward until that too gets the banhammer of license...

Group Leader
@IGSkaarj I'm not saying "eros" as in alternative way of "love". I'm saying it as the alternative translation of ren'ai. Because ren'ai is a passionate love, so eros is a close one.

@Vengeance22 too late, the novel has already licensed way before the manga. The official light novel translation is at volume 22 now 🙂

Dex-chan lover
This shit comes out way to slow for useless chapters like these. Yeah, i apreciate the world building, but i would've loved his own kingdom building and progress chapter way more than some random girl which we know for a chapter arc. Meh.

Really sad to see the translator go tho, this story's only redeeming factor was a clean translation. If even that changes there's no way in hell ppl will bother reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread