Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Episode 53

thanks for all the translations so far hope you do well in future endeavors but damn why'd you have to stop at such and interesting part 🤣🤣

I don't understand why would he go to the hassle of "getting captured". Thats such a dumb idea. First of all, if they have the galls to capture the ruler of a independent country that means its straight up war. If he somehow wanted to evade that he could simply just save her SECRETELY. This manga is stupid, and the relations within are stupid. It looks like the author doesn't think before he makes the choices he does. Welp. (and before anyone comes bashing me, this is my opinion, i have no problems with anyone liking it.)

Contributor
Just kill all these troublemakers and put her in charge as a new pope. Problem solved. 😂

That...was a pretty decent bit of philosophical musing about organized religion, fundamentalism, secularism, and free will. Kudos.

Double-page supporter
I loved this bit in the light novels. The little bit after this is great.

Double-page supporter
Sad, I can't even read the manga nor novel as they won't even appeared in my country locals publisher. 😟

Amazon? Other online bookshop? Fck it, the price will sky rocketed because of the taxes.

Thanks for the ride, guys. Really appreciate it. 👋

Double-page supporter
@lapizlazuli Ok, but that one is at least translated fully or something? And there are novel sites that don't give a shit about licenses, so I guess it's easier to read that.

Pretty sure if you look around you can easily find the light novels public e file in English, not that I would do that since I can afford it and also have it available to my county, but I remember a publisher who couldn’t get their game in Australia due to blood and gore said if it’s not available, just rip it.

Fed-Kun's army
@KitsuVonKraft it's not really an hassle per se. Gate is basically is dokodemo door and has no weakness other than "must have been there at least once" and between fighting every single guard there and risk the death of the girl or be dragged into prison the second option is by far the easiest.

They cannot even kill Touya because he is currenly allied with four kingdoms while the theocracy has 0 allies so they would just lose in case of a war. Not that any of their soldiers would stand a chance to begin with

Just like that billions of people had their religious belief destroyed by a manga character. God I would loved to seen this scene animated.

Oh man.. This series..
Sometimes, it has interesting plot that make me want to continue the read in the novel.
But when that "interesting thing" is over, it would usually came back to the boring story that make me drop the series again.

@De_LaBaiGa Doesn't matter, the monet they touch another nation ruler, especially when the reason is so banal as "I said your god doesn't exist", they are at war. The MOST they can do is EXPEL him from the country, if they actually IMPRISON him, it's war. That's why I said this is fucking stupid, the author ain't thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Those who are questioning the MC's strategy, it's typical Isekai "diplomacy" a.k.a. grade school level piss fights.

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck people are saying he is athe because he say your god dosent exist? its actualy dosent exist the real god say so

Users who are viewing this thread