Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Episode 53

@KitsuVonKraft they wouldnt exactly be able to ave her secretly even if noone has a single clue about who saved her she would still have to live a life on the run always having to watch her back and thats not even considering them taking her family hostage as a means to get her back

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? Are you quitting translation of this manga, or did you just stop writing comments at the end? (I hope the latter.)

Either way, thank you for your hard work.

@KitsuVonKraft
um... have you ever dealt with religious fanatics/people heavily involved in their faith? just saying, they don't think rationally.

when some people use "God" to make money, they will never let go and will kill anyone who try to interfered their money making

Dex-chan lover
MC could say this god didn't exist because he knew it to be a fact.
And he had the power as bite to his bark.

When one has no power, oftentimes one better keep silent.

This is the VERY FIRST isekai I have ever seen that depicts a god purely created for human gain. I'm impressed it took this long.

Well thank you for all your Lapis, you've done an amazing job for translating it for as long as you have. You've done a great job, thank you so much.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuVonKraft
I don't understand why would he go to the hassle of "getting captured".
If he gets captured and gets sent to the dungeons where every other blasphemous prisoner is also kept, then it's like having fast travel to your goal.
Having to search an entire country for a single girl is probably a bigger hassle.

Dex-chan lover
bruh, did you just bring a god to prove that another one doesn't exist 🤣

also, when their ass got whooped, would that not meant their "god" deemed them "sinner" that need to be punish???

Thanks you for translating this amazingly manga and i hope someone will pick it up

and again thanks so much lapis

Double-page supporter
Definitely not the first time I've seen a shitty character use the name of a god to do what they want, be it game or show. An anime really isn't complete without a bitch character, execute that old hag.
I really like the credit pages for all its explanations. Thank you again for translating, fine work. Gotta disagree with the manga "being trash", though. Sure its not as interesting as before, but still good.

(Still trash tho kekw)

hey at least you're honest. And its the good kind of trash, the one that you can still find entertainment from kekw

Users who are viewing this thread