Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Episode 53

You know, this "chat with a god" scene is probably the best thing that ever happened in those series. It was a very enjoyable read.

Man that last bit had me smiling from ear-to-ear. That must feel amazing to go up to a Zealot and say “your a f’ing fool. Your religion is a lie.”

Fed-Kun's army
Man... Lapis, thank you so much for your hard work translating this manga and the LN for us.
Take care~

Dex-chan lover
lol Touya just went up and said "lol where is your god? come on. i fucking dare you. i double-dare you madafaka"

Mans has really questioned the beliefs of a lot of people using a god chara on a trash manga/wn kekw

Dex-chan lover
Guess author couldn't have made mc not call god in the last chapter, or else the arc would already be over 😎

that's why I love this manga and LN,

This is trash and so am I :p

and just remember that MC didn't ask God to appear, it was God himself that decided to do so because MC got mad on his behalf

After this point there will be a space for whole new development in touya's life
Wanna know?
Spoiler:
Basically, touya will slowly attain godhood and will become a God himself much later in series......

The spoiler is kinda cool and lame
I suggest not looking 😉😉

@KitsuVonKraft

No you're the idiot here.
Do you really think it would be that easy to "rescue" a wanted fugitive??
And that's just the "rescue", it's another big ass problem to keep said fugitive alive and "safe" from any assassin sent by the theocracy (which is to be expected in settings like this).
The countless amounts of assassination attempts by organizations like the CIA, Mossad or the KGB would show you how it's not as easy as you might think.

And as stupid as MC here does things, it's by far the quickest way he can do things without going into a clusterfckkk situation involving politics which could last for days, weeks, months or even years. By then, the femal priest would have been used and abused by the guards (i.e. r@p3) or by the other priests or get killed one way or the other in the time wasted trying to "rescue" her via normal means.

Besides, dude's practically unkillable with his vast amounts of plot armor and loli protection. And he's got 3 (if you count the snake and turtle as 2 individuals) spiritual beings under his command that could most likely destroy the theocracy in one night. And he's got that world's top "god" on his side to provide back-up.
So fckkk yeah he's gonna be an idiot (an abusive one at that) with his power.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the author has some distinct views on religion that he just had to share. :)
But ok, go Touya, bring down that theocracy.

wouldn't it make more sense for the god to be "the god of worlds"? it sounds better in my opinion but, I don't know japanese so I'm probably wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread