Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 13 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
What was this chapter? The pacing was all over the place and felt majorly rushed.

The upper construct was beaten in less pages than the first phrase in the story, and in the aftermath he makes a comment about being unable to find the capital only for a timeskip to immediately happen.

Dex-chan lover
"No fatalities from the battle"
"The capital and several villages were wiped from the map by its charged particle cannon"

Now, I don't remember the preamble of this battle after these months, but unless all those locations and anything in between was evacuated those statements sound contradictory.

Dex-chan lover
Now, I don't remember the preamble of this battle after these months, but unless all those locations and anything in between was evacuated those statements sound contradictory.
Not really, considering his very next sentence after saying "no deaths from our battle" is "I'm glad our army didn't suffer any casualties, but..." He's explicitly only talking about his own forces there and goes onto express regret for the loss of lives the Yulong people suffered.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or was JPEG really hard on this chapter?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dont know if they are evacuated or not, but seeing on how prideful, confident, and invasive this nation are in last chapters (they dare try to assasinate Touya, even though he have close connection to several big countries). I believe they arent gonna evacuated anyone in the capital (included the king, etc). So I believe this country already wiped out for good.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
What was this chapter? The pacing was all over the place and felt majorly rushed.

The upper construct was beaten in less pages than the first phrase in the story, and in the aftermath he makes a comment about being unable to find the capital only for a timeskip to immediately happen.
At least we know what this arc will be like when the anime version is released.

For me, anime is very disappointing. Cut here and there. It's so rushed, it looks like a summary or promotional video. It seems they want to show all the remaining waifu in season 2. So they cut here and there to speed up the story.

Dex-chan lover
Did Touya's kids received their own smartphone? I only seeing Quun (Touya and Leen's daughter) holding one

Dex-chan lover
Did Touya's kids received their own smartphone? I only seeing Quun (Touya and Leen's daughter) holding one

Yes, they have their own smartphone. Elna and Linne, their SP fell into the river after the transfer. But managed to be found again by Touya. Kuon also lost his SP during the transfer (found again by Touya). Yakumo, after transfer, used her SP to send a message to her siblings that she was going on an adventure before going to Brunhild. Frei, after the transfer, used her SP to tell that she was going to raid bandits' base.

Dex-chan lover

Yes, they have their own smartphone. Elna and Linne, their SP fell into the river after the transfer. But managed to be found again by Touya. Kuon also lost his SP during the transfer (found again by Touya). Yakumo, after transfer, used her SP to send a message to her siblings that she was going on an adventure before going to Brunhild. Frei, after the transfer, used her SP to tell that she was going to raid bandits' base.
What transfer? So only Steph is the only child that didn't receive her smartphone yet (I assume Yoshino and Arcia has received their own smartphone since they're big enough already to use a smartphone)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread