Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

You know, it would be cool if for once it turns out that the inbred noble with the thug face isn't actually the culprit and that the oh-so-sweet ambassador from the oh-so-oppressed non-humans really did it. But nah, gotta stick to the writing level of SAO somehow.

Dex-chan lover
@JackyHLF That would certainly take the writing up a notch. The beastmen might have a legitimate or perceived gripe with the king and attempt to get some revenge.

The whole "Please listen to my last words so... oh hey... I'm fine!" was funny though.

I'm glad the MC immediately determines the sketchy noble they're greeted by at the royal palace is probably the culprit.

"Imperial Empire" is just...cringey.

I mean, you could just call it the Reglus Empire or Grand Reglus Empire, but Imperial Empire makes about as much sense as "watery water" or "happily happy."

Other than that, nice work! :)

Red sus. Red suuuus. I said red, sus, hahahahaha. Why arent you laughing? I just made a reference to the popular video game "Among Us"! How can you not laugh at it? Emergeny meeting! Guys, this here guy doesnt laugh at my funny Among Us memes! Lets beat him to death! Dead body reported! Skip! Skip! Vote blue! Blue was not an impostor. Among us in a nutshell hahahaha. What?! Youre still not laughing your ass off? I made SEVERAL funny references to Among Us and YOU STILL ARENT LAUGHING??!!! Bruh. Ya hear that? Wooooooosh. Whats woooosh? Oh, nothing. Just the sound of a joke flying over your head. Whats that? You think im annoying? Kinda sus, bro. Hahahaha! Anyway, yea, gotta go do tasks. Hahahaha!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like somebody watched too many crime dramas back when he was alive.

I mean, you could just call it the Reglus Empire or Grand Reglus Empire, but Imperial Empire makes about as much sense as "watery water" or "happily happy."
That's called pleonasm, and no language is immune. Examples include the Sahara Desert, tuna fish, chai tea, Danube River, and my personal favourite, The La Brea Tar Pits (the the tar tar pits). It's about as bad as RAS Syndrome: ATM machine, DC Comics, PIN number, PDF format, LCD display, NFL football, et al.

Users who are viewing this thread