Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - Episode 46

Ah, im a bit disappointed about Touya's lack of ambition. I thought he soon would go all the way into a "slime isekai" and actually starts the fundation of a town there as a base of his country.

But it is clear that he just wants a simple life, and be the ruler of a population would an infinite source of trouble and harsh decisions.

Dex-chan lover
@4morian5 Have a large house, can't manage because no servants. It's must be summoned beast! No, the context is obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it seems they skipped the part of Lucia being introduced to Babylon, but i guess that isn't such a big issue.

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP - never assume things are obvious, people are sane and so on. Make sure everybody understands everything. This is what I call a good translation.

After everything they've torn through, don't tell me they're afraid of ghosts now...

Double-page supporter
that whole talk at the end about add-on works like desu. I prefer them in personally since they tend to define a character at times, specifically in this manga with all the robo girls talking differently as well as yae ofc. Right now im reading a localized book with a desu character but instead of leaving that in they just translated it to "ya'know". I get it, but its just weird since that is tagged on to every line she has. ~.~

Yes ya'know.

Double-page supporter
Looking forward to that scared Elze face. (Although I'm reading this pretty late and the next chapter is already there)

@XionSteel the best explanation I've seen. Also "degozaru" would be "I say". Better have it in japanese than english.
(Sorry for the mention even though the comment is months old)

Aggregator gang
More Phrases?
I’m surprised they need to bring in materials, I’d have expected The Workshop to be able to use/transform local materials.

Users who are viewing this thread